Posted by : bmahfood Monday, May 28, 2012

Some people believe that if you can picture something in your mind, or even speak it, you can bring it into being. I don't believe in some mystical power we all have to create reality, but it's perfectly logical and reasonable to think that if we can envision some state of being in our minds, we'll be more likely to be motivated to do the things that will make it happen, and to recognize opportunities to bring it about.

That's why I like to motivate myself with visions of people I want to look like, at least in terms of leanness and hardness. Here are a couple of my motivational movie stars:






What else helps motivate me? Great workout music! So from time to time I'll share some of my favorite tracks. (I hate the slow, soulful stuff they play at some gyms, makes me want to sit and contemplate the mistakes I've made in my life. There's a time for that but it ain't at the gym.) Here's one to start things off. Feel free to share your own in the comment section.

Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot


Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up for free email updates.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Lean and Hard -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -