Posted by : bmahfood Monday, May 28, 2012

Today I weighed in at under 200 pounds. A few days ago I wore a pair of pants that have been too small to wear for a very long time, and I found in the right front pocket this movie ticket from 1995. Die Hard 3! The child's ticket means I had taken one (or more?) of my wonderful kids. I think that year was probably the last time I weighed less than 200. Elementary, dear Watson?

To me this is a more significant milestone than losing 100 pounds, I'm not sure why. It just feels more important for some reason. So, lean and hard is now within my grasp!

Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up for free email updates.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Lean and Hard -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -