Posted by : bmahfood Saturday, June 16, 2012



I don't know yet. I've lost 111 pounds as of yesterday. I weighed 192.2 when I stepped on the scale in the AM. When should I stop losing and start maintaining? I do have an idea about that but I'm not yet certain, simply because I'm not going by a government chart. I'll know when I've landed at my ideal weight (it's really a range, isn't it?) when I look the way I want to look. Which is: Lean and hard.


I think my ideal range will end up somewhere between 160 and 175. I'd like to have a 32" waist and look great shirtless. There's still a good bit of extra fat that needs to be burned before the muscles show through and I look cut, ripped, etc. So it's onward and downward until then. And then it will be about staying lean and hard.

Today's workout song:

Howlin' For You by The Black Keys on Grooveshark

Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up for free email updates.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Lean and Hard -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -