Posted by : bmahfood Sunday, April 29, 2012

As I continue to lose fat and firm up muscle, people wonder what I'm eating. Here's something I have quite often. It's yummy and packed with nutrients without lots of calories.


 This makes a delicious meal that will help you get lean and hard...


Ingredients:

Raw spinach leaves
Romaine lettuce
Apple slices
Walnuts
Grilled chicken breast
Cucumber
Celery
Artichoke hearts
Sun dried tomatoes
Light balsamic dressing

A crunchy, tasty, healthy dish that provides tons of nutrition and not too many calories. Try it and tell me what you think!

Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up for free email updates.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Lean and Hard -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -