Posted by : bmahfood Sunday, May 26, 2013

Let's face facts: Gym music generally sucks.


I find myself wondering, when subjected to the indignity of having to hear what's coming over the hidden speakers, where do they find this music? There was one gym I worked out at years ago that had romantic soul music playing in the background. Talk about de-motivating. I felt like superman in the presence of a metric ton of kryptonite.

This is why you have to bring your own music to the gym. Good music takes my workouts to the highest levels and pushes my pace and intensity. I don't understand the neuroscience behind this phenomenon. but it's totally real.

So here's a new entry into the smartphone market that's specifically designed to motivate you: FIT Radio.

Check out the video to see it in action:




Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up for free email updates.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Thanks for the shout out!! Glad to hear you're enjoying FIT Radio!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

- Copyright © Lean and Hard -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -